ENRTA boasts nearly 5 miles of walking trails through a variety of habitats, available for hiking (see ENRTA Trail Map for details). Please follow these rules when using the property:
- Park at the main entrance to the property, at the ENRTA building.
- No hunting, fishing or camping on property.
- Property is open during daylight hours. Visits outside of daylight hours should be pre-approved with the ENRTA property manager (see Contacts tab).
- Dog walking is allowed, on and off-leash. Please pick up after your dog, and leash dogs when in sight of other hikers.
- Take particular care when on property not to destroy or disturb teaching or research activities.